Albert Kahn, The Man Who Built Detroit
Albert Kahn was a brilliant architect wo is responsible for much of the look of downtown Detroit, having designed many of the skyscrapers. He was also critical to retooling Detroit's auto industry for World War II.
- Det. News - http://info.detnews.com/history/story/index.cfm?id=144&category=people
- Colorblind - http://www.albertkahn.com/cmpny_history.cfm
- Zepplin Factory - http://www.architectureweek.com/2000/1101/culture_1-2.html
- Building Listing - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Kahn
- Free Press Building - http://www.freep.com/jobspage/club/321.htm
- Indian Village - http://info.detnews.com/history/story/index.cfm?id=208&category=locations
- Had two families (illegitimate son)?